Monday, October 3, 2011

Halloween Costume


When everyone was decided Halloween costumes this year my nephew Reese said he wanted to be Woody from Toy Story. So his mom told me a costume she had found and I began checking it out. It was okay but Costume Supercenter has much nicer costumes. So I headed over and checked them out. I told my sister in-law to head over and check them as well. Reese called me back saying he loved the Cars Halloween costumes. So I did what any other wonderfully terrific aunt would do in my position. I emailed the company and asked if we could have a costume to review. If you have been a reader of Rita Reviews for a while you know that I adore Costume Supercenter and have worked with them several times before.


 TESTING Costume Supercenter:


We were sent  the Lightning McQueen Costume. Well to say Reese loved it is an understatement. The picture alone is worth a thousand words. He is all about Cars and has been since he first saw them. I know what you are all thinking "What happened to Woody?" Well I don't know. He saw this and it was the one he wanted. One of the things I love about Costume Supercenter is how timely they are. When you place an order you receive it with a few days.

PROS of Costume Supercenter:
  • True to size
  • Great quality
  • There is something for everyone.
Cons of Costume Supercenter:
  • NONE
Shop

Shop Costume Supercenter for boys Halloween costumes and so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes