Sunday, October 2, 2011

It's RedaKai Mom!


The highly anticipated RedaKai trading cards are predicted to be the coolest new toy  phenomenon for kids this season! RedaKai trading cards are made by Spin Master Toys, maker of Moon Dough, LIV dolls, Zoobles and more, so they are destined to go down in the toy hall of fame !




About RedaKai Trading Cards:

"The follow-up to the massive entertainment and toy property Bakugan, Redakai is a ground-breaking innovation in gaming, taking trading cards to the next level with amazing Blast3D™ technology. Never before have trading cards contained 3D and animation effects like Redakai. New game technologies automatically track your progress and allow you to see the damaging effects of your attacks. Challenge your friends, defeat your enemies, and Conquer the Kairu!

 TESTING RedaKai Cards:




 Iwill admit I had no idea who or what RedaKai was. My son looked at me like I was stupid. In fact I mispronounced the name when I opened the package and was quickly told " It's RedaKai Mom. You know like Red- a pie but instead of pie it's Kai." Make me feel stupid why don't you.

 He had a blast with the cards and his friends were envious of the fact that he had something they didn't yet. Even though I don't understand what the game is or how to play he does and in the end that is all that matters.




PROS of RedaKai:
  •  Fun, these cards will keep them busy for hours
  • My son said these were totally cool!
  • Available this fall.

CONS of RedaKai:

  • RedaKai is recommended for ages 6+ so your younger kids will be mad.

Shop RedaKai :

RedaKai trading cards will be available in stores everywhere this fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes