Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Yandy.com for a Grown-up Halloween


Yandy is one of my favorite online shops. They have everything a woman needs as far as lingerie is concerned. However this is NOT a lingerie review. The other thing that Yandy carries and some may not know is sexy Halloween costumes. Reviewing for Yandy is always fun and this year I am attending my first ever Grown-up Halloween Party.I am super excited but let me tell you finding the right costume is anything but easy. I wanted something wasn't too girly but also something that was too over the top. So when the chance to work with Yandy came I jumped on it.



TESTING Yandy:


I chose the Sexy Flapper Dress Costume. I thought it would be fun. The costume comes with a feather for your hair and a long strand of pearls. I will admit that I was a little scared of how short it was when I put it on. I guess I didn't realize that women wore things that short in the 20s. However after wearing it around for a few minutes I got accustomed to it and like my husband said I would be wearing stocking underneath it and I could slip on a pair of  boy shorts (sort of like the ones cheerleaders wear) to cover everything up. As long as I don't bend over we are good to go. The feather was funny because I wasn't sure how to put in my hair exactly so I asked my mom. She said she didn't know and I told her I thought she would because she lived through that. I then realized that she was born in the fifties. OOPS! All in all I think this will be a great costume choice for me and I can't wait to wear it. I am searching a 20s jacket so I can keep warm between the car and the house.

PROS of Yandy:
  • Something for everyone
  • An array of sizes
  • Beautiful pieces
  • Many of Yandy's items now have a video so you can see how they look on an actual person. The costume I chose did not but here is another flapper costume that does have one:

  • Sequin Flapper Girl Costume

UPDATE: 

Sarah form Yandy.com let me know today that they now have a video of the costume I have so here it is for everyone to see:
Sexy Flapper Dress CostumeCONS of Yandy:
  • NONE
SHOP Yandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes