Sunday, September 4, 2011

DotMine Planners

You all know how much I love my last DotMine Planner. It has become my life line for what is going on in my home. DotMine came out with their latest edition in July and I was lucky enough to get a new one 9which I really needed because me old one was starting to look more than a little worn from all the use.)


 From DotMine Website
At dotmine, our philosophy is simple: create fashionable, functional and affordable day planners to help individuals and families organize busy lives. We start with great art … fun, elegant and sometimes funky. Then, we arrange and design the contents of our planners to serve families, students and professionals.

Here for you

Like all great businesses, we continue to evolve, inspired by your comments that even in this high-tech world, you want space to record your life happenings, take notes, and put a pen on a piece of paper to cross things off your-to-do list. While there’s no such thing as a 100% perfect planner, we’re confident you’ll find a dotmine product that makes life good, every day.

 TESTING DotMine

I received a Fifth Avenue Planner this time around. It is actually smaller than my old one and fits very neatly into my purse or bag. I like that because now I can take it with me everywhere and jot down notes, meetings, and more. I know a lot of people use electronic devices, phones and such to keep up with their schedules but to me there is something timeless in writing down an appointment and being able to look at it. The new planner comes with all the same great features as the old one.

  I really like that the monthly pages are side by side. They are in front of all the weekly pages. The other good thing is that the spaces are large enough that I use them to keep up with birthdays and that pesky little monthly visitor.  I also like the little Stick To It in the bottom right hand corner. I use it to write down my weight goals, etc.
The weekly sections have large spaces with lines to fill in your appointments or whatever you wish. I use the lists on either side to jot down my grocery lists or any other information that I simply do not want to forget. The top of each page has a Family time This Week where you can write in whatever you want. I write in the days and times as well as the activities we will be doing as a family.


PROS of DotMine
  • Stylish
  • Affordable. The Fifth Avenue Planner is only $16.99
  • Styles for everyone
  • Easy to use
CONS of DotMine
  • Without it I would be lost!
SHOP DotMine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes