Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wool Flapper Hat {I Want To Win}


This Halloween I am planning on going as a Flapper! We have a party to go to and it is the first time years that I will be dressing up and my first adult Halloween party! I have found the perfect dress. It is black fringe with a hot pink under dress and a strand of long pearls. I am still searching for the perfect flapper style jacket (since it is usually cool here on Halloween) and shoes. However I have located a hat that would be beyond perfect. It is from That Way Hat. Since my hair is shorter now I can style it in a 20s style and the hat would give it that extra added touch. Hubby isn't going to know what hit him that night!


The best part of finding this hat is that by writing this post I am entered to win it! You can help me out as well by blogging about That Way hat and what you like about the hat selection. You can find all the details here. Is you do blog be sure to mention that I sent you so I can the extra entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes