Monday, September 5, 2011

Vege USA

In my home we are  meat eaters, however we do have meatless nights and are not above eating veggie burgers. so when I got the chance to try out some vegetarian dishes I thought why not?

From Vege USA Website:
Here at Vege USA, we’ve made it our mission for more than a decade to create a truly diverse line of award-winning, authentically Asian and internationally-themed gourmet frozen and vegetarian meat alternatives that make it easier than ever to maintain a healthy diet without sacrificing the tastes you love.

TESTING Vege USA:

I received two products from Vege USA to try out. Both were chicken alternatives. The first was Vegetarian Ginger Chicken and it is made of soybean. I didn't pay attention where is stated that it had chili pepper's inside so after the first bite my acid reflux was highly upset. Other than the spiciness from the peppers it was actually very good. The second product I received was Vegan Kung Pao Chicken. I am not a big fan of Kung Pao so I let hubby try this out. He really enjoyed it. I didn't tell him it was Vegan either. He thought he was eating chicken.



PROS of Vege USA:
  • Good for you. Easy way to eat healthy
  • Easy to prepare. You can microwave or heat on the stove-top
  • Can be prepared a lot of different ways.
  • Lots of choices
CONS of Vege USA:
  • If your family hasn't eating Vegan or Vegetarian before you may not want to tell them right off.

SHOP Vege USA Products

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes