Friday, September 30, 2011

Neat Buns with Whirl-a-Style


I wear my hair pulled back into ta bun a lot. Every morning I get up and pull out that rubber band and back the hair goes. It is just easier to keep it pulled out of my face. Usually what happens is the mass of curls gets tangled and I send an hour at night trying to untangle them. Whirl-a-Style changed all that for me. Now instead of the rubber band (that pulls out my hair) or that horrible claw clip (that gives me a headache) I use one simple small styler.

From Whirl-s-Style Website:
The inspiration and motivation for starting Whirl-a-Style was quite a serendipitous event. It took ingenuity and creativity to introduce Sonstegard’s next two innovative hairstyling product lines. The strength of Whirl-a-Style is in the actual device. This useful and easy-to-use tool allows the hair to be quickly pulled back into a French twist or a beautiful round bun shape without the use of any unsightly bobby pins or claw clips. Her next two haircare product lines; Klicinz and Poppi, were created to give upstyle hair designs an extra special touch by adding accessories, These were inspired by her clientele. Trademarked and patented, Whirl-a-Style remains the original, while all products are tools used to create various upstyle hairstyles for bridal parties, special events, dance recitals, ballet and festive occasions.



TESTING Whirl-a-Style:

I was sent the Jumbo Medium Whirl-a-Style which is designed for shoulder length hair. I started using right out of the package. I will say that it was a little tight at first but after I got the hang of it I was able to adjust my hair a little so it was snug without pulling on my hair. Using it was very simple. I use mine for buns only but there are a dozen different ways to use it. You can create any style you want with this little thing. I really like that I don't need a mirror to pull my hair back. this way when I am out and about in 100 degree weather and have to pull up my hair I don't look like I just got out of the bed.




PROS of Whirl-a-Style:

  • Comes in 5 different sizes so there is one for every hair type
  • Available in 12 colors so you can match it to your outfit
  • Doesn't tangle your hair
  • You can combine two or three. What ever it takes to achieve the hairstyle you are looking for.
CONS of Whirl-a-Style:
  • NONE. I throw this thing in my purse and it doesn't get bent out of shape or anything. I honestly haven't found a flaw yet.
SHOP Whirl-a-Style:

Shop online or find a store near you.

Get Custom Hairstyles:

Need a little help finding the right style? Well Whirl-a-Style has Zaina the Fashion Wizard to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes