Monday, September 5, 2011

Knot Genie


My daughter and I both have very curly hair. If you have curly hair you know how hard it is to pull a brush or comb through it. it can be painful and worst of all you end up pulling half your hair out when you finally manage to get it through. That is where the Knot Genie comes it. It is a brush that makes DE-tangling your hair a breeze.

From Knot Genie Website:
The magic trick behind the Knot Genie™ is one we are happy to reveal. It all has to do with the different lengths of teeth on the brush. When brushing, they bend just right, to gently untangle the hair. And because of this lack of stress, the hair's cuticle stays unharmed... revealing the smoothest, shiniest hair you've ever seen.



TESTING Knot Genie

I was sent two Knot Genie's to try out. I used one and gave the other to my daughter to use. The very first night I was able to pull a brush through my hair after washing it without losing half my hair. My daughter was able to brush her own hair with no problem. What use to take an hour with her jumping around and me yanking the brush now takes her a few seconds.



Pros of Knot Genie:
  • It works and is easy to use
  • Very easy to clean
  • Works best when used in the shower.
CONS of Knot Genie
  • Just one-- It is rather wide for my small hands. Maybe if it had a handle or was slightly smaller.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes