Saturday, August 27, 2011

Beautiful and Sexy



It has been a while since I updated everyone on the state of my marriage. Edgar and I have been working hard to get through everything this year and I must say I think we have. He still has to work from time to time out of town but I don't worry as much as I once did. I still worry that he is safe and that he makes it home safe but that is of course normal. On the nights when he isn't here I do what I must to make sure the kids and are safe and sound for when he returns. We have an alarm and I always notify the police department so they will add us to their patrol list which is one of the great things about a small town. It helps set Edgar's mind at rest as well. The part is that when I talk to him on the phone he always tells me how beautiful and sexy I am. That alone makes me certain I did the right thing staying with him. While managing to pull ourselves through his affair has been rough, it has shown us how much we truly love one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes