Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Nally & Millie Slouch Top

Nally & Millie delivers a collection of no-fuss, sophisticated solids with flowing draped tops, tunics and dresses. Nally & Millie is manufactured in the U.S. and they use the softest natural fabrics



Testing the Nally & Milly Slouch Top

I am absolutely thrilled that I have been given the opportunity to review the Nally & Millie slouch top in mulberry (other colors include apricot,black,tangerine,amethyst and more.) This is truly a flattering one size fits all top and is perfect for all shapes and sizes.  I love the versility too!  The slouch top can take me from day to evening by simply changing my accessories. I even added a belt for a different look.



PROS of the Slouch Top
  • free flowing
  • figure flattering
  • lightweight

CONS of the Slouch Top 
  •  I was a little unsure of washing in the machine so I hand washed.
  • Could be a little too slouchy at times

 SHOP  Nally & Milly


Nally & Millie's clothing is  available for purchase at specialty boutiques and department stores such as Bloomingdales, Nordstrom and Von Maur. For more information, visit their website at or their Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes