Thursday, August 25, 2011

Choosing the Best Lingerie for Yourself

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store


When choosing the best lingerie for yourself their are a lot of factors to take into account. I of course get most of my lingerie from edenfantasys, the best adult shop ever! I use a simple guideline when selecting lingerie that I hope you will all find helpful.

His favorite colors: I always start by searching for my husbands favorite colors. He loves black or red lingerie so that is a great place to start. With edenfantasys I can refine my search by color(s) so that helps. Remember however, that this is just where I begin. I am not above getting something I really like because it is not he would expect and spices things up a little.



 Size: I of course have to search for things in my size because, well lets face it, it would be pointless to get something in a smaller size. I suggest that you utilize the size charts on any site. They are invaluable. Remember that just because you wear a size 2 in one brand doesn't always mean you will wear a size 2 in all brands.

Style: Next decide what sort of style you are looking for. Do you want underwire or push-up? G-strings or thongs? Knowing this in advance will make searching easier for you and cut your time in half. When you have an idea of what you are looking for you don't have to spend hours going through everything. Also decide whether you are looking for lingerie or a sexy costume. There is a difference.

Have Fun: This is the most important! I love to go through everything and look at, while trying to decide what would make my husband's jaw drop. Sometimes just to give myself a little edge I send my wonderful hubby pics of the two items I am considering and ask his opinion. I, of course, never tell him which one I chose. I save that for the big reveal.

Don't Settle: If you find an item you really love but it is not in stock, don't settle for something else. You won't like it as much. The best thing about edenfantasys is that you can set alerts so that you will know when your item is back in stock so you can order it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes