Saturday, August 13, 2011

Emjoi Micro-Pedi

The Emjoi Micro-Pedi is an innovative device that takes the chore out of at-home pedicures. This gentle, yet effective tool helps you create soft, smooth feet by buffing away callused skin with its unique rollers.


Features & Benefits: 
  •  Removes hardened, callused skin from feet in seconds
  •  Includes two different rollers for custom results: coarse (magenta), extra coarse (blue)
  •  Safe and effective alternative to metal scrapers
  •  Ergonomically designed handle for easy grip
  •  Portable and convenient
  •  Easy to clean under running water
  • Battery operated (2AA batteries not included)



TESTING the Emjoi Micro-Pedi

I'll be the first to admit I have the roughest feet in the world.  I have had all of one actual pedicure in my life, and I am flat footed which means all that frequent running, walking, chasing after the kids takes it toll on my feet. I try to lotion up my feet every night but that doesn't always happen.

When the Emjoi Micro-Pedi arrived, I couldn't wait to try it.  My husband came home to catch me sitting at my desk with my feet propped up buffing away.  It worked very well, was not at all harsh (I have to admit I was a bit nervous about that) and left my feet soft. I did have to vacuum after but that's okay and my husband asked me why I was sanding my feet. MEN!!





 PROS of the Emjoi Micro-Pedi

  •  It works!
  • The effects last for days not hours
  • Easy to use.
CONS of the Emjoi Micro-Pedi

  • The batteries will eventually die and you MUST remember to buy more.




Shop for the Emjoi Micro-Pedi

The Emjoi Micro-Pedi retails for $39.95 and is now selling online here.
 You can keep up with Emjoi on their Facebook page or through twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes