Friday, August 5, 2011

Carousel designs



I am one of those parents who doesn't believe in the standard pink or blue when designing a nursery. I like neutral but how many yellows or mint green colors can you have? It always seems to make me want to vomit. the characters are tired and I want to be stylish! I want people to say "WOW! How much did you spend on that?" or "That looks like something a celebrity would have." That is why I LOVE Carousel designs. The fact that they are located in Georgia has very little to do with it, trust me.

From Carousel designs website:
Born over 22 years ago, Carousel Designs never liked to compromise. A boutique design studio, we made our mark in the baby bedding business not by gobbling up market share, but by creating the most gorgeous crib bedding collections from the highest quality fabrics.
And while other baby bedding companies began to slowly, but surely, send their production overseas, Carousel Designs resisted. Besides being unwilling to compromise our commitment to quality, we also offered our customers unmatched personalized service and the ability to custom design their baby's bedding — neither of which is possible unless your product is made right here in the U.S.A.
So we stayed focused and concentrated on being the best at helping the discerning expectant mother outfit her perfect nursery.


TESTING Carousel designs Crib Blanket

I received the Logan Black and Lime Crib Blanket (above) and I will tell you that when I looked at the blankets on the website and chose this one I did because the colors and pattern was simply breathtaking. When I received the blanket, breathtaking doesn't describe it. It is by far one of the most beautiful crib blankets I have ever seen in my life. The front side, with the pattern, is as smooth and soft as a baby's bottom. the back side is black minky like. I wanted to curl up with this thing!



Carousel designs has so many different items you can choose from. you can select bedding sets, crib blankets, decor, and more. They even have a Gift Registry. The one thing I really liked is their Custom Designing. It is a program on the website that starts with a plain white crib that has the bumper pad, sheet, blankets, etc on it. You simply choose a fabric color and/or pattern and drag it over to where you want it. You get to instantly see how it would look before you buy.

PROS of Carousel designs:

  • Beautiful pieces
  • Gift Registry available which is great for getting a lot of your items as presents
  • Custom options
CONS of Carousel designs:
  • They made me choose. How can a chic with OCD possibly choose?
Shop Carousel designs:

You can shop Carousel designs online

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes