Monday, August 8, 2011

No More Frump Mom Challenge



Blogging has turned me into a FRUMP MOM! I don't blame blogging per say it's just that now that I no longer go out into the work world I tend to spend more time living in my pajamas than I do in normal everyday clothes. We aren't even going to take about my weight. I get up every morning and make coffee and sit down at the computer.

I used to get dressed, fix my hair and put on clothes. Now if I comb my hair I'm doing good and my husband is thrilled. When your kids say "You're wearing that?" you've got a problem. Well I have decided that enough is enough! First I realized that I am working. Yes it is from home but it is still work. So here is my challenge:



I  will get up everyday and get dressed and comb my hair. My family will no longer be ashamed when we go out into public. I will treat my blogging as though it is a regular job and attempt to set normal hours. I will take breaks, get up and move around more and generally spend more time engaging with my family.

If  you feel the same way, take the challenge yourself. Let everyone know you're taking the challenge by grabbing my button below and leave me a comment. Over the course of the next few months we'll be checking in and letting everyone know how we are doing with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes