Tuesday, August 30, 2011

That Moment, That Feeling



One day at a time is still how I take my faith. I have gotten much better about it all. In fact I wanted to share with you all my "moment." One night a few weeks ago I had a horrible dream (This dream came after I had thought I finally had given up on God and faith.) The kind that wakes you up and makes you scared to death to even move in the bed. I reached for my husband, only he seemed to be a million miles away from me on the bed.  I sat there in the bed no sure what to do and it was in that moment for the first time in my life I can say I honestly felt God.



Before I always knew he was there and could sometimes hear him or at least think it was him speaking to me. this moment was different. It was a moment when through my fear I could feel a strength I didn't know I had. A certainty that although I will always have trials and be tested I will be alright. My dreams and prays have been heard and will be answered.

I know this all makes me sound a bit crazy I guess. I had never had a feeling like that better. Ever since that night I have been trying to spend time with my family and make my life more the way I want it to be. My journey is by no means over but maybe it is finally on the right path.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes