Monday, August 8, 2011

Scala Collezione




Now that summer is in full bloom ( August is the hottest month for us here in Georgia) I am attempting to take better care of my skin. What does that mean? It means I wear a hat every time I go out into the yard. Scala Collezione helps me do just that with their Ribbon Sun Hat (Style# LC583)





TESTING Scala

I received a Ribbon Sun Hat in white with black ribbon, although it is available in aqua,black, and fuchsia as well. It folds up small yet its shape bounces right back. You can fold the rim in a variety of different ways but I like leaving it floppy because when I am sitting by the pool or at the beach it keeps the sun out of eyes while I read my book.Plus it makes me feel like JLo.  It is also perfect for working out in the yard, although just because I am a Southern woman please do not assume I do that often.



PROS of Scala Collezione

  • Fun and stylish. The colors are great.
  • Great price at $30
  • Travel friendly. I have folded it up and put it in the glove box.
CONS of Scala Collezione

  • I wish there were more colors. While the four are great a few other options would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes