Monday, August 15, 2011

Trind: Moist and Shiny

I was sent the Trind: Moist and Shiny kit to use and review. The idea is that you use the kit for 14 days and have string, healthy nails. Now their site says Guaranteed but I am alwasy skeptical of anything that says guaranteed.

From the Trind website:
Trind is Europe's most trusted and respected line of hand and nail care. It is found in the finest perfumeries from St. Tropez to the Champs ElyseƩ in Paris, and from Stockholm to Milano.
Trind is now fast achieving the same status in the United States, having been selected by the spas of Saks 5th Avenue, Dillards, Lazarus Ecotage and Bliss. News of Trind is spreading like wild fire as women everywhere share their stories about the incredible results Trind achieves!
Founded in 1988 by Theo Bouwen, Trind Cosmetics is located in the Netherlands. The outstanding line of Trind premium products evolved from a passion to do the impossible; this is what drives Theo Bouwen! Theo wanted to solve a problem that nobody else had been able to solve – he wanted to develop products that would help all women have strong and flexible nails, a product whose effectiveness was sustainable.


 TESTING Trind Moist and Shiny

You are told to use the Moist and Shiny System for 14 days.  On day 1, I buffed my nails (the only time I was asked to do it). Then I applied the Nail Balsam (the blue stuff), let it soak in for 2 minutes and massaged the rest into my cuticles.  Over that, I applied the Nail Repair.  Each day, I used non-acetone nail polish to remove the product and do it again everyday thereafter. You are told to remove it everyday and start fresh.


PROS of Trind Moist and Shiny
  • My nails looked great and are stronger. 
  • Smells like lotion in a polish bottle

CONS of Trind Moist and Shiny
  • The buffer works well but a cheap one would work as well
  • I had to reapply it first thing everyday because if it would peel as the day wore on. I use my hands a lot.

SHOP Trind Products

You can shop this and all Trind products online.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes