Sunday, August 28, 2011

Fashion Saverz Pink by ZiziBizy



How many of you have those darn deodorant or make up stains on your shirts? Don't hate when that happens. I always hate when I put on a black dress or shirt and my white deodorant gets all over it. My friends over at Zizibizy have created a product just for such mishaps, it called the Fashion Saverz Pink



From Zizibizy Website:

Zizibizy, a women-owned company, is dedicated to creating products that help make every day problems into extraordinary solutions with little extra attention to detail.
Ani, Lilit and Zara, three sassy, career-oriented women, set out to fulfill their true calling in life and found passion in creating solution-oriented products that were lacking in the market place. After many years of working in different careers they realized that by combining their skills and expertise they could start a company, Zizibizy, that would create innovative products for women, by women.
Before and After Pics from Zizibizy

TESTING the Fashion Saverz Pink

This handy little sponge has become a life saver for me.It honestly works. It is a specially fabricated sponge that save your newly stained clothes. You simply rub it over the stain and it is gone. It even works on most make-up powder stained. I have found that if I keep it in my purse I have it with me whenever I need it. I don't way someone didn't come up with this idea first but I am so glad to have my Fashion Saverz Pink.




PROS of Fashion Saverz Pink
  • It WORKS!
  • It costs only $5.00
  • Simple and easy to use
  • Works on most fabrics
  • Even gets pet hair off clothing and furntiture
CONS of Fashion Saverz Pink

  • I need to buy more so I can keep one everywhere.
SHOP Zizibizy

You can shop Zizibizy for this and other must have products.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes