Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Expressionables



It is almost time for Christmas gift wrapping. Of course if you are like me you have been shopping all year and are almost done, right? Well to be honest I have to start in February because I have two brothers and a sister, nieces and nephews, aunts, uncles, cousins, and a mom to buy for. That's just on my side, we aren't even going to begin to discuss Edgar's side which all has to be shipped to Mexico.expressionables.com is one those great companies that has a wide variety of items such as invitations, birthday cards, thank you cards and more. They also have gift wrap which is what I got to review.



From expressionables.com website:
expressionables.com is dedicated to helping you and your family personalize and celebrate all of life's special occasions.expressionables.com is brought to you courtesy of Expressionables by DME, a family-owned company now approaching 30 years of experience in personalization and variable four color printing.
As a fully integrated leader in direct marketing, DME has been committed to providing its clients with total in-house marketing solutions from our 11-acre Daytona Beach production complex. DME’s state-of-the-art facilities span over 120,000 square feet of printing, call center, internet, video soundstage, office and warehouse space, including our own on-site branch of the US Post Office!Our background in personalized printing and years of customer service made the creation of Expressionables a natural business decision, and one long overdue.

TESTING Expressionables

The personalized gift wrap that I received was Christmas Berries and Snowflakes was super cute! I got to choose the photos I wanted to include and what I wanted to say. Ordering was very easy and the entire process was simple. The quality of the paper was so good that my mom cut a square and put it in a frame as did my sister and sister in-laws. I love that I can wrap a gift and instead of a name tag I just make sure that person's picture is facing up. This personalized gift wrap raised my level of smartness, creativeness, and ranking in our family unit. My siblings and I all joke we have numbers. For example my sister is now and always will be Number 1 to our mom. However my level went form 101 to at least 98. :) there are plenty of other themes for the gift wrap not just Christmas. Some of the baby gift wrap is so cute.

PROS of Expressionables

  • Lots of items to choose from
  • Easy to search the site and find what you are looking for
  • Easy to place your order
  • Customizing is very easy and you are sent a proof 
CONS of Expressionables
  • I had to choose a paper. I wanted them all.  
SHOP Expressionables



No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes