Monday, July 25, 2011

Babypop Designs

Children love being super heroes or super princesses and all those sort of things. Why not allow them to be whichever they choose? Babypop Designs is helping your children be all of that but with a personal touch. Babypop Design creates personalized kids capes and more.



I received one of their superhero costumes to review and I must tell you I really like it. No it was not in my size, although there was a time when I was growing up I would have put one on and jumped off the barn.  The costume that I received included a cape and mask. I was allowed to choose the cape color, whether or not I wanted a shield, lighting bolt, star, heart, circle, or crown and the color. I also was allowed to select the color of the letter I wanted on it. This gives you complete control over the personalization of the costume. The costume was well made and has survived many trips not only through the washer and dryer but also through the woods and other places that little boys tend to go.



The superhero masks are a must to complete any outfit. While mine came with the costume in a coordinating color you can purchase the cape, mask, gloves, and a tee separately. This will allow you to choose different colors for everything. Maybe your child is not sure what color they want or they want all the colors. This is the perfect way to get what you and your child really wants.

{PROS} Great quality! Babypop Designs motto is "Saving one backyard at a time." I love that!

{CONS} You may have to always play the bad guy.

{SHOP} Shop Babypop Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes