Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Gomu



I know that name sounds crazy doesn't it? Well I didn't know anything about Gomu either but my kids sure did. They knew just what they were. What are Gomu exactly? They are collectible erasers. No that is not a typo, I said erasers. Kids are going crazy for these things.



So far there is one collection with different themes such as Fashion, Zoo, Surf, things like that.  Each eraser has a point value and the higher the point value the more rare the eraser is. Think Pokemon cards for erasers! My kids were so excited to get these and could not wait to trade some and get new ones. Wait there is more..... Gomu aren't just erasers to trade.



Your children can go online and see their collection along with the points they have etc. This is done under My Collection and while I went on and entered in erasers at random I didn't see anywhere that kids could save their collections. It looks like they may have to enter them every time, but it is as simple as checking a box. I don't really have 2950 points, I just randomly clicked ones.

{PROS} I will say these are very cute. My kids loved them.

{CONS} Honestly...they are erasers and I would more than likely use them as such which may be why my kids keep theirs well away form me.

{SHOP}You can purchase Gomu at various retailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes