Monday, July 11, 2011

Ila Security

When you are a woman security is one of the most important things on your mind. When you live, like I do, in the woods and you walk eight miles often you must do things to protect yourself. Yes I carry the standard mac but what I really wanted was something that looked like any product a woman would carry and wouldn't scream "I AM AFRAID!" When I pitched to Ila Security  I really didn't think they would work with me but I was pleasantly surprised when they agreed. Not only we they wonderful enough to send me a product, they sent me 3 products to try out.



Ila Security is a company for women. The idea of Illa is that it addresses the global need for stylish security accessories for women. They have managed to do just that. The first product that I reviews was the Ila Wedge Door Alarm. This wedge looks like a door stopper. You know like the ones you use to keep your doors open. You place this wedge behind your closed door and if the door is open it emits this horrible, ear-piercing noise that alerts the neighbors you need help.I really like this because when Edgar is not home it gives me a little extra security.  I use it for when I am in the shower and the kids are still sleeping early in the morning. This way I will know if the door opens. Turning it off is very easy but I won't tell you how just in case.



The Ila Dusk Personal Alarm I use for when I am walking. I simply clip it to my side and walk with confidence. It is super cute and looks like a small cell phone or something hanging on my side. The beauty of it is that you pull that little chain hanging down and plug your ears. This doesn't just emit a loud noise, this emits a woman's scream that is terrifying! You will have no trouble letting people know you need help. It comes in a chioce of colors so you can get one that suits your style.



Finally was the Ila Pebble. It looks just like a car alarm for your key ring. That is one of the great things about it. You carry your keys on this and no one can tell it's a personal alarm they all think it is your car alarm thingy.  To activate it all you do is press the little button and pull your keys. It separates and the noise starts. It comes in red or black and looks so stylish.

{PROS} Ila had several products that are stylish and a great way to give a better sense of security.

{CONS} There is nothing that could take away form my new found sense of security.

{SHOP} Shop Ila Security

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes