Sunday, July 31, 2011

Green Babies

Every mother wants the best for her baby. None of us want our children to have to deal with harsh chemicals or other toxins. Green Babies is a company that has your baby in mind.
With this vulnerability in mind, don't worry, we've got you covered after baby is born. After years of dreaming and development, here comes Green Babies body care. Truly natural, with certified organic botanicals, food grade preservatives, scents that come directly from nature.
Count on Green Babies for ZERO:
  • SLS
  • paraben
  • petroleum by-products
  • synthetic fragrances
  • eye irritants
  • animal testing


I received several of their body care products to test and let me tell you all what I thought of them. First was the Calming Bubble Bath. Made with vanilla and organic lavender extracts. It smelled heavenly and to be honest made me want to climb in the bath and just relax. The kids really enjoyed and I was glad that I didn't have to worry too much about infections. If you don't know taking lots of bubble baths and the chemicals that are in them can lead to infections for little girls and women. Since this is organic the chances of Victoria getting an infection is lower. I also received an Energizing Bubble Bath. This too smelled wonderful and is perfect for those mornings when you need your kids to simply get dressed and be ready for the day. It's like giving them coffee without actually having to give them coffee.



Products that do more than one thing are my favorite type of products. Green Babies' baby Me Shampoo & Wash is one of those products. It's shampoo and body wash all in one. If you have ever tried to wash a squirming baby you will appreciate the fact that you don't have to fool around with multiple bottles. Of course once you wash your baby or little ones hair you have to comb it out. My daughter, like me, has curly hair. A brush or comb just doesn't run through it. So I was thrilled to try out the Smooth Me Detangler. It worked so well that I tried it on my Shirley Temple curls and it worked beautifully for me as well. So no more buying one product for her and a separate one for me.



Dry skin is also something that moms battle daily. We put all sorts of lotions on our little ones.
 What we never seem to realize is God only knows what is in some of those lotions. With Lotion Potion you know exactly what is it: aloe vera, vitamin E, chamomile. As a mother you can know that what you are doing for your baby and yourself is the right thing.


{PROS} The best thing about Green Babies is that they are so much more than just body care products. they have some organic clothing, accessories,toys and so much more. It is a company that truly cares.

{CONS} NOTHING!!

{SHOP} Shop Green Babies


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes