Monday, July 18, 2011

Torrid

As you all already know I am a big gal so sometimes finding clothes can be a bit of a challenge. I was given the chance recently to work with Torrid and I must say I really like their clothing. They sent me a few items to review and I thoroughly enjoyed them all. Torrid carries a little of everything from tops to intimates to jeans so there is something for you.


The Red Ruffle Pleated Top looks silky but it isn't/ it is perfect for evening or day wear. I wear mine with dark jeans and heels. It dresses my look up without having to add or do too much. As a mom that is always a plus. I love that the length is long enough to hide the things I want hidden but not so long as to look like I am wearing a dress.


The Black Sandy Blazer is perfect for dressing up a tee or a sun dress. I wear it over my tube style tops when I need to dress up a little. That way when the meeting or whatever is over and I get into the car I can strip off the jacket easily. The sleeves are ruched  for added flair and the collar falls into three layers looking very elegant.



I enjoy the Belted Rayon Shorts as well. They are much more causal but that's okay. When summer started I realized I had a total of one pair of shorts that fit me. Now I have two and will  have to buy moresince Auguast is our hottest month.


The Denim Cropped Bermuda Trouser is my favorite piece. I wear these all the time. I mean I wear them whether I am dressing up with a cute top and some heels or if I running errands in tees and flip flops. They are a darker denim and so versatile.

{PROS} Stylish, affordable clothes that actually fit!

{CONS} I had trouble with the sizing. So be sure you measure yourself following Torrid's instructions and you should be fine. All else fails ask, they will tell you!

{SHOP} Shop Torrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes