Monday, July 18, 2011

Be Present


I love yoga clothes! They fit so well and have such freedom of movement. That is why I am loving these Kona Pants from Be Present. They are more than just some workout clothes. I can wear these when I work, run errands, or just lay around the house.They are shown in Navy and mine were in Terracotta but they are stilll the same great pant. The capri length is perfect because I can wear it with my Keds or with flip flops if I want to. The back rise is also higher so I don't have to worry when I bend over that anyone will see anything.


Be Present has so much more than just pants, although they do have a large line with various styles of pants if you are looking for some, they have shirts that are just as great. They even have men's styles available. Be Present uses Breathe Weave fabric which is the next generation in wicking fabric. This is perfect for me because our temperatures get above 100 in the summer months so any clothing that wick away the moisture and keeps me comfortable gets my vote.

{PROS} Stylish and functional

{CONS} Choosing the color and pant I wanted was very hard.

{SHOP} Shop Be Present


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes