Monday, July 18, 2011

Something New from Playskool

This spring Playskool rolled out a few new items. In my house, as always, anything Playskool is always a big in my household. We received a couple of items to try out and I will say I may have loved them more than the kids.


First was the Weebles on the Bus Playset. I love the Weebles they are so cute. they wobble around in their seats when the bus is pushed along. the bus has room for six Weebles and comes with a driver and a student. When you push the spinner on the top the figures twirl around in their seats. If you open the door and push the spinner again they tumble out ready for their school day. One of the best thing about Weebles is that they don't fall down so your little doesn't have to worry about making a figure stand up.



Next up is Tonka Chuck and Friends Tumble Tower Set. I grew up with my brothers playing with Tonka trucks. I'm not talking about these old plastic things either. I mean real Tonka trucks. You remember the old metal ones that lasted forever. well now Tonka had Tonka chuck the Dump Truck! He talks and so much more. This new Tumble Tower is great, it folds up so it can go anywhere and is a recreation of a scene from Chuck's Big Dare Movie.

{PROS} It's from Playskool, need I say more?

{CONS} The kids won't really let me play with them! Hateful things!!

{SHOP} You can find these and other Playskool products at retailers or shop online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes