Friday, July 15, 2011

Catholic Update Guide to The Mass

If you are Catholic and have been feeling a little lost at Mass lately or even if you are not Catholic and just want to understand what Mass is exactly the Catholic Update Guide to The Mass is the book for you. This handy little book covers everything from "What is the Mass? to What do we do when get to Mass."

I go to Mass every Saturday or Sunday but more and more I feel like I am a robot on automatic, so understanding more about Mass today is a huge help. I wasn't up to speed on any of the changes in the Roman Missal nor did I truly understand the central mystery of my faith. This book has changed all of that. I now go to Mass and understand better than I have in years what is going on. In fact I don't fall asleep anymore (I know..I know... I have a lot of penance to do for that but it just sort of happened.)


Rita's Rating;


This review was written as part of the Catholic book reviewer program from The Catholic Company. Visit The Catholic Company to find more information on Catholic Update Guide to the Mass. They are also a great source for a Catechism of the Catholic Church or a Catholic Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes