Friday, July 15, 2011

Zubels

When you are a new parent you search for the perfect toys for your children. One thing you know is that there will be that one stuffed animal that will become their favorite. While you have no choice over which one they truly love you can have a hand in making sure you have your say. Enter Zubels! Zubels are wonderful 100% organic cotton hand knit characters that your child is sure to love.



I received the super adorable  Little Red Riding Hood. I wish I had this doll when I was younger. While Victoria couldn't wait to get her hands I told her she could play with it on the condition she doesn't mess it up. This doll is something so wonderful that it can be passed down from child to child. the workmanship of this little doll is unsurpassed. I have been so worried about Victoria playing with it and messing it up. I know that sound hateful but I really feel this doll is special and I want her to have it to give to her daughter.



Zubels carries so many other characters as well not just fairy tale themed ones. They have donuts, pirates, sea turtles,cows, pom pom girls and more. Many of their characters are more than characters they are in fact rattles! There is even rattle/teethers and rattle/crinkle ones. The list just goes on and on.  The fact that Zubels are 100% certified organic cotton yarns makes it all the better.

{PROS} quality workmanship, eco-friendly, beautiful items.

{CONS} Your kids will want to play with them!

{SHOP} fFind a store to purchase.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes