Sunday, July 31, 2011

Lingerie Care Guide



As you all know I get about 90% of my lingerie from edenfantasys. I love the site! They are an adult shop that I really trust and enjoy. The thing is that once I get all that fabulous lingerie I need to keep it looking it's best so I thought I would share with you all some of my tips for caring for my lingerie.


Hand-wash all your lingerie in cold water using a mild detergent.  I use ONLY Woolite. You should let them soak for about 3 minutes.I soak them in the bathroom sink to soak while I am taking my shower. This way I know they soaked long enough and I feel like I am multi-tasking!

A mesh bag is the preferred method when washing your bras in the washing machine. It will help keep the bras from being wrapped around the agitator. I use a bra baby! It is a round ball that I found at Walmart. You place your bra inside and wash it. it keeps everything tucked neatly inside. The dryer is not recommended. If you have ever dried a bra with underwire you know what I am talking about.  One spin in the dryer and the underwire somehow doesn't work as well anymore

 

My Best Lingerie Laundry Tips

 Use the delicate cycle ONLY when washing your lingerie in the washing machine.

Gently squeeze the excess water out of lingerie or place it between two towels and press as opposed to wringing. Wringing out lingerie, even hand wringing, stretches the material, causes wrinkles, and can bend underwires.

The best method for drying is to line dry or drip dry. I hang mine over the shower (it drives my husband crazy.) Dryer shorten the life of the fabric. However, if you must use the dryer, set the controls on delicate or air dry. You a detergent that is designed for delicate fabrics as regular washing powders can cause fabrics to break down.Remember some fabrics stretch when drying so it may be best to lay them flat to dry.

All hooks and eyes should be fastened when washing machine washable. Just because it is machine washable doesn't mean that you should not use a lingerie bag and the delicate cycle.

Silk should ONLY be hand washed in cold water and dried flat. Wash colors separately. Do not ever bleach lingerie, NOT even white lingerie.

Remember if you are looking for some the best lingerie around then you need to check out edenfantasys. I promise you won't be disappointed and neither will your significant other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes