Saturday, July 9, 2011

The New Look

This is my new Facebook and networking pic


I designed the new look myself! I learned it from April during the Lady Blogger Society Conference. I am still a little unsure of the background. It may be too dark. Let me know your opinions.

Why the new look?

This weekend I discovered who I am as a blogger, a mom, a wife and so much more. It's funny but it took networking with other women to find myself. Over the course of the next few weeks you will see a lot of changes. I am working on changing the coloring of the links but haven't settled on anything yet. I will be shortening the list under Reviews and maybe even Books. If you have any suggestions please let me know.

This new look describes who I am. I am a mom who cooks, cleans, reads, writes, blogs, and works! I will be posting many more pictures and possible even more of my family. I think that it time for them to make their wy into my world more.


Thank you to all who follow me! It is because of all of you that I am able to do what I do.


I do have a quick question: Would you like to see some of my reviews (not giveaways) on Facebook? It was suggested this weekend and i am very curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes