Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Moon Dough



Moon dough has become very popular in the last couple of years. I will admit though that I usually won't buy it because when it first came out we got some and there was an incident. I spent weeks vacuuming sand out of the carpet. However in fairness when I was offered a chance to review Moon Dough I accepted and laid down the ground rules for my children. This would one product that was tested on the back porch where things could be swept up if it got out of control.



We received the Moon Dough Magic Zoo to review. I will tell you my kids were super excited. It was like I was allowing them to have sugar after years of not getting any. They immediately began setting it up on the back porch once they got the box open. This day had nothing on Christmas! The idea of the Magic Zoo is simple, kids create their own animals and put them on little legs that when you wind them up they walk. I must say all in all I was very pleased. There were no incidents but I remain wary of anything that caused me so much work. I think the back porch is the only place we will playing with Moon Dough. Unlike other dough products Moon Dough doesn't dry out which means it will last forever.

{PROS} The kids had fun! Their imaginations were hard at work and that is always a good thing. Hypo-allergic and wheat free.

{CONS} There are none really I just have severe OCD and messes drive me up a wall.

{SHOP} You can purchase Moon Dough at a variety of retailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes