Friday, July 15, 2011

Posh Pickle is Posh Chic!

Posh Pickle is a site I found while searching for cute children's clothes. The clothes remind me of the ones my Granny use to make for me when I was growing up. You know the ones that scream "little girl!"  Posh Pickle was born when a mother discovered smocked clothing after the birth of her daughter. She loved the look and classic feel of the style of clothing and wanted to share that with other mothers. All Posh Pickle clothing is  made by the manufacturers of  other well know children's brands: Zuccini and Kelly's Kids.


I received this adorable Alligator Bishop dress to review and let me tell you it is the most adorable dress I have ever laid eyes on. The quality and workmanship is unbelievable. This is what a little girl's dress is meant to look and feel like! The green and pink complement each other wonderfully and look great together. It is available in sizes 6M- 24M, 2T and 4T.



If you think the Alligator Bishop dress is adorable you should see their other items. They have so many items, such as the swimsuit shown above. I actually had one similar to this growing up except mine had yellow polka dots. There is also bubble outfits (it's a little romper), A-line dresses, and float dresses. Some of which can be monogrammed!

{PROS} cute, affordable, quality

{CONS} your child can only wear one at a time.

{SHOP} Shop Posh Pickle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes