Monday, July 11, 2011

Nicole Lee Handbags

I love handbags!! I do , I am a woman and it is my job to love handbags. Just ask my husband, he'll tell you all about my love affair. I recently received a new handbag to review and I must say I was surprised.



I was sent the Belinda from Nicole Lee Handbags. It is a flower embossed briefcase but I use it as some much more. It looks very stylish and professional so I use it as my handbag/briefcase for those important meetings I have to attend. However, I am a mom who sometimes wants to look stylish so I used it as my handbag/diaper bag pairing it with jeans and a tee on a recent outing. My friends were envious and all kept asking where I got it from.



Deciding on a purse is very hard for me. I look for style, function, and how it will enhance my life. I would love this Ginia bag in the white. Can't you all just see me with it? Well I can and I tell you I would look great. My birthday's next month  and for all the family members who read my blog (if you don't tell me so I can mark you off my Christmas list!) this is what I want.


Nicole Lee has some truly stunning, quality bags but they also have footwear, accessories, and so much more. If you are looking for that one great bag for the summer or even thinking ahead to the fall check out Nicole Lee and I promise you will find not only a bag that you will love but a bag that will last you through the seasons.


{PROS} Stylish, beautiful, none of my freinds have them so I can show them all up!

{CONS} I need more money to buy more handbags. Anyone need a kidney?

{SHOP} Shop Nicole Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes