Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What A Week



This week has been strained at best. God and I haven't been on the best terms. In fact at one point this week I was ready to just give up on god all together. This small voice from somewhere inside says "Don't. Just hold on and things will get better." The biggest challenge is when every single day something seems to go wrong. it is on those days and weeks when you begin to question how it is you can simply believe. How can I teach my children that I believe and trust completely in God when I feel like I don't? That is the biggest test of faith, finding a way to believe when you don't have in your heart at the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes