Wednesday, July 6, 2011

eBeanstalk


eBeanstalk is one of those great companies that you can feel safe buying from.  When you are looking for toys for 1 year olds, this is the site to go to. I was very pleased with the amount of educational toys that eBeanstalk carries. I am a huge fan of toys that are educational. I feel that if I must buy toys then I want my kids to get something out of playing with them.  They have everything from books to my favorite is the Lil Shopper Playset (shown above.) I love that is shows food that is healthy but also that the grocery sack is a reusable bag just like the ones I use. what better way to teach your child to get green and healthy?


eBeanstalk has some wonderful arts and craft toys as well. I like to do arts and crafts with my children as well as play different music and instruments. One of the great things about eBeanstalk is they carry items from newborn all the way up to age eight. So there is something for just about everyone.

{PROS} One of the best selection of 1 year old toys I have ever seen. eBeanstalk evens has birthday reminders, which means you won't forget to buy gifts for all the children in your life.

{CONS} Only 1: I wish the site was more vibrant. The site is very easy to navigate but feels a little stiff and technical. I would love it to be more fun but trust me this does NOT take away from the wonderfulness of the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes