Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cards Direct


When you have a baby there is so much to do and plan. However there are three main events that first year or so from the time you find out you are pregnant that will take center stage and you need to have the right stationary for those events. That’s where Cards Direct comes in. They have a wonderful selection of items that will see you through the events.






First up are your baby shower invitations. You need to have the best and even if your best friend is planning everything my advice would be to show her (or him) the Cards direct site. Whether you are looking for something cute or more formal you will find just what you need. I really love the little duck one, it so super cute.






When your little bundle of joy is born you will need birth announcements. You will want the world to know and with Cards Direct you have the choice of a photo one or a simpler, elegant one with wording. I personally love the photo ones but it’s a personal thing. I just want everyone to see what a beautiful baby I have.







Finally it’s time for that first birthday! You need some super special birthday invitations. It doesn’t matter that your child doesn’t really know what is going on; all that really matters is that you know and show off to your friends. We chose the fairy ones for Victoria’s party and I must tell you she loved them. They are the best quality I have ever seen and I was more than pleased.

"Thank you to CardsDirect for providing the products for review.  I was not compensated for this review and all opinions are 100% mine."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes