Saturday, May 14, 2011

As Good As Mine......Almost!

I have always made my own meatballs. It is just one of those things, however since I have been so busy lately and I had a Farm Rich coupon so I thought why not?


I bought the bag and brought the meatballs home. I decided to use them not with spaghetti but with barbeque sauce. I sometimes make them this way and my family loves them. The Farm Rich meatballs were super easy to cook. I spread them on a baking sheet and bake for a few minutes. Then I take them out and put them in a large bowl, cover with barbeque sauce, put a lid on and let them sit for a few minutes. I was really impressed with Farm Rich. They were very good, not quite as good as mine but almost as good.


Farm Rich is another one of those brands that I identify with as top quality. I have had their mozzarella sticks and french toast sticks before and love them. They have such a variety of products and I am sure you will find something for you and your family.

{PROS} top quality, good,easy to cook,variety

{CONS} NONE

{SHOP} Farm Rich products are available at most grocery stores. You can also locate where to purchase them using their online locator.

{RECIPES} Farm Rich as lots of recipes for their products.

{COUPONS} Check the Farm Rich site often as they occasionally have coupons posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes