Thursday, May 5, 2011

Nude


Be that title got your attention huh? It did mine when the PR pitch came through my email. I was lucky enough to be able to review two products from this fabulous new company and let me tell you they have changed my life. Nude is a unique line of products created to help women harness their inner sexuality.






Nude: Unveiling Your Inner Beauty and Sensuality by Kym Jackson and Theresa Roemer is one of the most helpful self-help themed books I have ever read. They don't talk down to you and it's more a guide than a do this, do that sort of book. Both Jackson and Roemer are seasoned pageant participants and the women behind the entire Nude line. I love that they inspire you to be sensual and sexy regardless of your size. I think that is important. I also love that they don't go straight to the "behind closed doors" stuff. The books takes you through learning what nude truly means all the way to into the bedroom. I especially like the part in the end where they give you some insights as to what men like, such as sex-texting (which doesn't always have to be dirty!) These little gems of advice have me a great deal.

Rita's Rating: I have to give this my everyone woman MUST have a copy rating.




This looks like a beautiful undergarment doesn't it? It's NOT!! It's the Nude Necessity Bag. When I first agreed to review this I was really excepting a a mesh sort of bag. Nothing this fancy! The top has a zipper where you can store all of your hosiery, lingerie, or whatever you live. It hangs on a satin hanger and is the perfect piece for when you are traveling. You can tuck your jewelry into the bottom with your unmentionables on top and no one will ever know. the photo doesn't do this item justice. You have to see it to really grasp how beautiful it is.

{PROS} What is not to love? The products are beautiful and functional.

{CONS} NONE!

{SHOP} Shop all of the Nude line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes