Monday, May 30, 2011

Build A Sign Review with Something Extra





I have a Bumper Sticker! That's right build A Sign was so  wonderful to provide me with some bumper stickers that I myself created. The above bumper sticker is the one I made. I went to Build A Sign and their site walked me through the process step by step. It was very easy and I loved the choices. There are so many styles for you to choose from you may have a hard time.




Build A Sign is of course so much more than just bumper stickers. They also have signs. If you are looking for or need a sign made for everything from yard sales to your personal business then Build A Sign is the company you want! You can also get magnetic car signs as well. The custom process is so easy that choosing another company would be a mistake.





Build A Sign provides license plates too. Like the above birthday license plate, which s something different for me. I had never seen one of those before, but you can get everything from event to a persoanlized plate. I know where I am going for my new license plate.


{PROS} Very easy to navigate, very easy to order and build my design


{CONS} Deciding which product to purchase


{SHOP} Shop Build A Sign


{FREE} Would you like a Rita Reviews bumper sticker? Well i have a few to give away and will give one to anyone who asks. Just contact me with Bumpper Sticker in the subject line and provide me with your USPS mailing address.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes