Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Cheryl's: A Perfect Gift Regardless the Occassion

Looking for that perfect Mother's Day gift? Well this year I have found it already! Cheryl's sent me this wonderful Watering Can to review and although the treats are gone, let me tell you what I did with the can.


It's it just super cute? Who would want to receive this as a gift? The can is filled with a dozen buttercream frosted flower-shaped cookies and chocolate pretzel clusters. The treats are beyond good. I love buttercream and add that to a sugar cookie and well, I'm in heaven.what I love the most is that the 5" Watering Can is the gift that just keeps on giving. So what did I do with mine? It now sits on my desk holding my pens! It's the perfect little bit of cheeriness that I need in my day.

There is a down side to the Watering Can.....it's currently unavailable. Sorry! Never fear though because Cheryl's has got you covered. They have something for every occasion. There is something for birthdays, get well soon, baby showers, and so much more. There are even a Frosted Cookie and Brownie Clubs that you can join. 

{PROS} All the calories that I will put on from the sweet treats!

{CONS} Hello!!! It's cookies, candies, and gifts. What could possibly be wrong with that?

{SHOP} Shop Cheryl's for all your gift giving needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes