Friday, May 6, 2011

{Our Perfect Night} Finishing Touches from Edenfantasys



I wanted to add some final touches to complete my outfit and to get my mind into the evening I had planned for my husband. I of course went straight to Edenfantasys, it is the adult shop that I adore and the first to introduce me to lingerie .


I started off by taking a bath using Naughty Bubbles by Booty Parlor. It was simply a nice long bath to help me relax (not like that..get your minds out of the gutters!!) I had been cleaning the house and preparing the perfect meal all day.

Next was a light spritz of Lure for Her. I don't wear perfume but this has pheromones in it and it really seems to be something Edgar likes and since this night was all about him and us I thought why not. It has a really light baby powder scent which is nice. I like that it's not over-powering.

Finally was the Lace Top Stockings by Leg Avenue. I have never worn thigh high stocking before but I am not a true believer. These were wonderful and a great complement to complete my outfit for the night. the seam up the back of them made them seem almost racy, at least for me they were.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes