Monday, May 16, 2011

Zic and Cha Cha Review

I am always on the lookout for new things to sleep in. That's why I was thrilled to get the chance to work with Zic and Cha Cha. They have some of the cutest boxers for him and her.


I received the Londonberry Set to try out and I must tell you I am in love.The boxers are so cute and the little tank has already served multiple purposes. I wore in under a sheer top because it was comfortable. They are 100% cotton and the boxers can be monogrammed. The wrapping was cute as well.



Now my hubby was a little upset because he thought he was going to get to try some out instead of me (HA! HA!) Honestly he wouldn't have looked good in pink anyway,  not as good as I do. The couples sets range from fun to classy. So there is something for everyone.

I love the name as well Zic and Cha Cha, hubby tells me to put my Cha Cha's on! He's crazy. It just sounds like fun and to be honest this was my "lingerie" of choice form many years. All of the products are untreated so they are good for environment as well.


{PROS} Cute, fun, affordable, your husband is going to love these boxers and so will you.

{CONS} I can only wear one pair at a time!

{SHOP} Shop Zic and Cha Cha













No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes