Saturday, May 14, 2011

Shrimp!!!


I love shrimp! My children were not big fans but when I got a coupon from SeaPak I thought, this time they will at least try it.So I headed to the store and found a shrimp product I thought they would like the best. I chose popcorn shrimp for various reasons.

My kids love chicken nuggets and my way of thinking was that popcorn shrimp is like nuggets, just with a different meat inside. I got the larger 20 oz. package but if you need a smaller size SeaPak has one. I didn't tell them we were having shrimp I just cooked them (in the oven) and served them up. My kids ate every single one. They asked what it was after they had begun eating. they just didn't realize that you can get breaded shrimp. So now they are converts!

I grew up with SeaPak as I am sure most of you did as well. I know the label and the brand and know that they produce quality products. I love that I can get a variety. Everything from butterfly shrimp to fish. We also eat shrimp scampi a lot and to let you in on a little secret that my husband told me years ago "Hispanic men love seafood. It puts them in the mood." I don't know if that is true or not but if it is SeaPak definitely has the products to add a little spice.

{PROS} A quality brand,great products, easy to prepare.

{CONS} None

{SHOP} Most grocery stores carry SeaPak products but SeaPak has a great product locator on their site.

{COUPONS} Visit SeaPak often! they sometimes put coupons on their site.

{RECIPES} Not sure what to do with your seafood? SeaPak has recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes