Monday, May 9, 2011

Shoe Thief Review



I love shoes!!! I am a woman, what woman doesn't love shoes. That why I was thrilled to come across a site that allows me to get great shoes at great prices. You may have heard of Shoe Aficionado, which is now called Shoe Thief and you get plenty of steals. I got a great pair of shoes to review.. What I want to share with you those is some of the great deals they have not just a shoe review.

These are the DV by Dolce Vita Bobbie in Desert suede. They are the shoes I got ,and before you all judge I got them for my mom. When I saw them I knew they were perfect for her. They just scream MOM!! If you know my mom then your know why they are "her." She loves them, said they wear very well. Regularly $80.00 you get them for $59.00 at Shoe Thief.

These are the boots I want (my birthday is August..hint..hint.) They are the Charles Jourdan Berry Black Leather. Don't they just scream class and style? I really want them. Regularly $395.00 you can get them for $99.00 at Shoe Thief. That's 75% off! Who doesn't love those kinds of bargains?


These Dolce Vita Great Black Suede are one of my favorites because they are so stylish and different. At least they would be for me. I can just see myself wearing them with a short flowy dress, the perfect up-swept hair-do, makeup, and jewelry, walking into a hip party everyone looking at me.......OH wait! I'm mom, those days are gone but hey a girl can dream. Wearing these shoes to a play date won't work.



{PROS} SHOES,SHOES,SHOES.....SALES,SALES,SALES....need I say more.

{CONS} Only have one pair of feet.

{SHOP} Shop Shoe Thief

{GET REWARDED} Invite a friend if they make a purchase you get $10 toward your next purchase. More Details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes