Friday, May 6, 2011

Penelope Poet

Do you have a sister? I do have one biological sister and several sisters by heart. What are sister by heart? They are the sisters that God brings to you when you need them the most in your life. When Penelope Poet agreed to work with me I wasn't sure what I would get. Then they asked me to review their Sister by Heart necklace.
It could not have been more perfect.

The necklace is beautiful. Two gorgeous interlocking hearts with white cubic zurconia stones and the words Sister by Heart engraved on the back. It comes on an 18 inch chain. I love wearing this because it reminds me everyday of how lucky I am to have all of the wonderful sisters I have been given in this life.


Penelope Poet has so much more than just necklaces. They have beautiful earrings that are breathtaking like the above Green Agate Drop Earrings. I can just image how they would look in my ears. Penelope Poet's bracelets are just as breathtaking. I also love that they have a gift ideas section that helps narrow down what you are looking for.

{PROS} All of the pieces are top quality and beautiful. The site is very easy to navigate.

{CONS} Not having enough money to buy one of everything.

{SHOP} Shop Penelope Poet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes