Friday, May 6, 2011

Born Free



Now when you become a parent you have so much more to think about. What sort of diapers are you going to use? Organic baby food or not? Plus the bottles...you have to know what you are going to put your baby's drinks, food, and other items into. You hear a lot about BPA and how bad it is. That is why I love Born Free products. I know that they are good for my baby and for my children and I never have to worry.

After tons of debate I have decided that Born Free glass bottles are the way to go. I don't have to worry about BPA. Now I know what your're thinking, wait until the baby throws that bottle and it shatters. Well no worries, Born Free makes sleeves to protect the bottles from doing that. I like that I can sterilize the glass bottles and not have to worry.

Born Free is the way to go as well when your baby starts his or hers first sippy cup. Yes they are plastic but they are BPA free and I really like the handles that allow toddlers to grasp the cup for themselves. Born Free also makes a larger cup with a straw for older kids needing cups as well.

The Gum Teether Brush is the way to go as far as teethers. It was designed by a pediatric dentist and can be placed in the freezer to get it cold enough for those little gums. The brush side is soft and allows you to stimulate the gums without hurting your baby.

{PROS} Born Free products are safe for you and your baby. Nothing can be more important

{CONS} Wanting to buy everything.

{SHOP} Shop for Born Free products or find a retailer near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes