Sunday, May 29, 2011

Jessie Steele

Move over June Clever!!  That's how fabulous I feel when I put on my new apron by Jessie Steele. I am of course anything but June Clever. Most aprons are fairly standard nowadays. They are that one size fits most which means men or women. Jessie Steele aprons are different. They are designed for a woman and to take you back to a time when hosting and entertaining was the norm.

I received the above Kitchen Cherry Apron. Isn't it just too cute and sexy for words. When I put it on I somehow feel different. In fact I want to put on a dress and heels under it every time I put it on. It just has that sort of effect on me. I love that the apron fits my curves in just all the right places. The flower is a nice touch as well. The aprons come in your choice of two styles: Hostess, which is the little half apron your grandma may have worn, and Chef's, which is the full bib style like what I got.



Jessie Steele has much more than just aprons (although those are pretty great.) There Kitchen Store has everything you need. I don't mean appliances but everything you need to make your kitchen look fabulous, such as oven mitts, towels, and even totes!




Jessie Steele even has a wonderful selection of children's aprons. So you could purchase one for you and your daughter. she will love that she gets to be just like you. They are so cute and I just wanted to buy them all. Victoria will love getting one of these, I think I am going to get her one for Christmas.



If you run a hair salon or just do your own hair a lot at home Jessie Steele has some great items for you as well. The capes are super cute and the robes are, well check out the one to the left. I want for myself.


{PROS} Just look at the pictures! What is not to love about them. the site is super cute and very easy to navigate.

{CONS} NONE I could find, except only being able to wear one at a time.


{SHOP} Shop Jessie Steele

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes