Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Zylie

When I contacted Zylie the bear I thought I would be getting a really cute bear to review that Victoria would love. I did get just that and more. First thing was I was surprised just how large Zylie is. She is 18 inches tall and is jointed. not to mention she dresses super cute!


I love her skinny jeans! The cream jacket is cute as well. Included with the Zylie starter kit is a orange bag, passport, small map of the world, and her first book: The Adventures of Zylie the Bear: New York. The starter kit is $75.00 It is recommended for ages 3 and up. Victoria loves hers and already wants more outfits and books.There are several outfits that you can purchase for Zylie. I wish I had a bear like this when I was growing up. She is simply too cute for words.  The little book that came with her is also wonderful. The kids love reading it.

Zylie also has a friend from China that you can purchase. His name is Shen the Panda and he is just as cute from the pictures. See for yourself! Now that Victoria has seen him I will have to purchase him as well.




{PROS} Zylie is adorable and has several outfits you can purchase to change her look.

{CONS} NONE

{SHOP} Shop Zylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes