Monday, May 30, 2011

My Top 3 Lingerie Picks from Edenfantasys



As you all know I am an Edenfantasys Ambassador and I love being one. Edenfantasys is the one adult toys shop that I trust with a lot of my lingerie purchasing needs. I want to share with you all today my top 3 picks for lingerie.


This Ecstasy Embroidered Satin Nightdress by Coquette is a piece that I would wear under a sexy dress. Yes it's a nightdress but just imagine hubby helping you out of your dress and finding this underneath it. My hubby would be super happy. I am big fan of the sexy without being trashy lingerie and this piece fits that bills perfectly. At $48.99 it is a great price. The cups are slightly padded to give you a little extra lift and the dress part is microfiber which means it is forgiving of a less than perfect body. This piece also come a with g-string panty so you are all set for a night out or in whichever you decide.

This Pinstripe Chemise by DreamGirl is another great, classy, sexy piece without being trashy. The chemise is a piece I would wear everyday. It is super smooth and stretchy so it is super forgiving and flattering for us larger gals. It is beautifully detailed with delicate lace in all the right places. In fact it could be pair with a bra and worn as a super sexy slip under a dress as well. I love pieces that are multi-functional. It's priced at $39.95 and comes with a thong.

 For something a little softer and more feminine try the Fetish Femme Pink babydoll by DreamGirl. This set is amazing! It comes with a g-string and a cute choker for you to wear. I love the pink color, it really makes it very pretty and cute.  For me when i look good i feel good and this piece is definitely a for me piece more than for him. If you would like to make it a little more for him the good news is that it comes in black as well which will make most men happy. The price isn't bad either at $ 26.99


Those are my three top lingerie picks from Edenfantasys. Head over and check it all out and find your perfect pieces. If you do find the piece that you love come and back let me know. I would really love to know what you think of the lingerie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes