Monday, May 23, 2011

Envirosax

As you all know I am going green! I have switched from using plastic grocery sacks. That is why I am dying to tell you all about Envirosax. They have taken reusable bags to the next level.

I received  a Cherry Lane No 5 Bag that is so super adorable. It's a designer reusable bag! All of the Cherry Lane bags are beautiful and functionable. I love how easy it is to use and even easier to make sure you always have your sack with you. The bag folds up so small that you can keep it in your handbag or like me in your glove compartment in the car. That way it is always right there where I need it to be. I know you are wondering why do I keep in the glove compartment as opposed to my handbag. well the answer is simple I can't tell you how often I am unloading things from the car that the kids have left in there and think "I need to go get a bag to put all this in and take it into the house." Now I just grab my envirosax and load it up carry the items in the house and put them away.

Envirosax has so many different sacks that you can choose from. I like their Minisax. It is the perfect size for taking your lunch or water with you to work or school. Although Victoria says I should buy her one of these to use as handbag because they are super cute and cool! Let it to my daughter to want something different.

These Slingsaxs are pretty awesome too! Don't you just love the colors and designs. This bag would be great for me because I walk a lot and could put everything I need into it and then just go from there.

{PROS} The site is so easy to navigate, the bags are beautiful, there is something for everyone.

{CONS} My daughter wants to buy 50 and carry them all at one time!

{SHOP} Shop Envirosax

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes